TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Oriel Silk Flowers post to customers within Ireland and to the United Kingdom, although occasionally we also post to other International countries on request (please contact us for details). Whilst we make every effort to ensure information on our website is correct we reserve the right to withdraw from any transaction at any point. Products, Prices & Payment:
1. Under the distance selling regulations 2000, you, the consumer, has the right to cancel any contract of sale within 7 days of placing your order.
2. Out of Stock Flowers: On rare occasions, some artificial or silk flowers may be temporarily out of stock. If this happens we will immediately contact you, to offer you, the option of either placing your arrangement on a back order, until the flowers become available or a refund of the purchase price (issued within 24 hours).
If you decide to wait for the artificial or silk flowers to become available, at this time we will also be able to give you an indication of delivery.
3. Some of our arrangements may vary slightly in colour from the images shown due to the clarity of the actual picture.
4. Prices advertised on our website are correct on publication of the website page. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale without notice. Prices quoted exclude delivery charges, these are shown on the payment page. Goods sold on this site, are not on a trial basis.
5. We accept Paypal payments (no fees for buyers), Euro personal cheques and postal orders made payable to Oriel Silk Flowers. Please Note: We only accept cheques and postal orders from buyers within the Republic Of Ireland. Please allow 5 working days for clearance of Personal Cheques. Do not send cash by post, as Oriel Silk Flowers does not take any responsibility for lost payments in the post.
6. Goods remain the property of Oriel Silk Flowers until they are paid for in full.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
7. Refunds will only be accepted within 14 working days of receiving your goods. Please contact us as soon as possible and within this timeframe. Refunds will not be accepted after this time.
8. Goods which are not eligible for a refund include bespoke service orders. Once purchased, these products will not be refunded. Goods sold on this website, are not on a trial basis.
9. All Flower Arrangements and accessories must be returned unused and in good condition as they were sent, in their original protective packaging, as sent by us, and return postage paid in full by the customer.
10. Oriel Silk Flowers cannot be held responsible for returnable items lost or damaged in the post. Therefore, we sugguest that you obtain a certificate of posting or send the item(s) to be returned by ‘Signed for’ Delivery. This delivery method benefits both parties (you as the customer and us – Oriel Silk Flowers) because this provides proof of delivery, and when we sign for the returned goods on arrival we are in fact accepting that we have received the returned goods.
11. Please note that refunds against Euro cheque payments will not be issued until cheques have had bank clearance (only accepted for Republic of Ireland customers).
12. Although we are not responsible for damaged items in the post. Please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your order so that we can investigate the problem with our delivery Agent. If you do not report within this timescale we may be unable to investigate further or take the appropriate required.
13. If you have not received your Artificial Flowers Arrangements and Accessories within 7 days of our dispatch confirmation email, then please contact us. However, prior to contact, please check delivery with your local An Post Postal Sorting Office in the Republic of Ireland or Royal Mail within the United Kingdom. As they may have tried unsuccessfully to deliver your items.
14. If you do have a complaint, you should contact our Customer Services Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours and aim to resolve any disputes within 7 working days. Our Customer Service Department online hours are 10-3pm Monday to Friday.
OUR CODE OF PRACTICE
Our Terms and Conditions of Business are designed to provide a safe environment for you to shop online. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.